Adding Events to the Macomb Community Calendar
Individuals and organizations holding meetings and events of
interest to Macomb Area residents are invited to submit events. Submissions
are reviewed for content and may be edited. While very few events
are excluded, we reserve the right to refuse any event for any reason.
To submit your event
- Check to see if your event is already listed at calendar.macomb.com
- If your event is not listed, submit
your event for review. (see instructions below about using the form).
Instructions for the Event Submission Form
The instructions below are also available overlayed
on a sample form.
the submission form.
- Enter the date of your event using the pulldown menus
- Enter the title of your event. This info is displayed on the main
part of the calendar.
Please be brief - try to use less than 7 words .
- Set the start and end times for your event using the pulldown menus
(this is optional - you may leave the times at their default value
- Enter a description of your event, which may include
- a longer description of the event
- the location of event
- the sponsoring organization
- a contact email, web site or phone for obtaining more info
- a web address (URL) of the sponsoring organization or for more info
- If your event occurs just one time, click the "Create Event" button
and you're done! Your submission will be reviewed and posted.
- Optional step: If your event occurs multiple times (e.g. two nights
in a row), you can use the "Repeat" info section to enter
the information with a single submission. Click the "Create
Event" button to submit your event for review.
The Macomb, Illinois Community Calendar
A service of Infobahn
Home of Macomb.com Internet